07/06/2011

230 Members

After a frantic week last week, with articles appearing in the local press, we are now nearly half-way to our first target with 230 members.

These members have generously donated more than £2,000 in memberships and extra donations!

Currently I’m visiting people in Barnwell Lane. It is amazing how many houses there are in this inconspicuous lane running off Cromford Hill! I thought that I would easily get my first run along it done in two hours, but in the end I ran out of time having visited only half the houses.

Expect me back sometime this coming weekend folks!

 

Gregor

N.Gregor Macgregor
Chairman, The Grand Pavilion Ltd

Masson Cottage, Upperwood Road, Matlock Bath, Derbyshire, UK DE4 3PD

See out Progress: www.savethepavilion.co.uk &

Support out vision: www.thegrandpavilion.co.uk
(O) +44 1629 55088
(M) +44 777 1717 086

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas for the future of the Pavilion at Matlock Bath please let us know.