07/05/2012

Ashover May Day Carnival

Today I had the stall at the Ashover May Day Carnival. To be honest I was not expecting too much, it was some distance from Matlock Bath and I had no idea how well organised it would be. I certainly had to arrive early; we had to be there at 8.30am!

It has turned out to be one of the best Carnivals / Fetes / Fun-days that we have visited, it was well organised, there were lots of lovely stalls, the food was good (well done Duncan Davies) and there were lots of fun events. There was the carnival procession, tug of war, live entertainment and a fun-run.

We did well and signed up no less than 15 members on the day. I feel sure that there will be as many again, in the post, as people complete the forms that I have given out.

Gregor

N.Gregor Macgregor
Chairman, The Grand Pavilion Ltd

See our Progress: www.savethepavilion.co.uk &

Support out vision: www.thegrandpavilion.co.uk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas for the future of the Pavilion at Matlock Bath please let us know.