21/07/2012

The Grand Pavilion Stall at the "Sheldon Day"

For the second year running we appeared at the Sheldon Day. It was a lovely day and again we had good weather. The carnival had more people than last year if I can remember it well enough from last year.

I was there with the stall and I talked to an enormous number of people. There were more people who know about what we were trying to do but amazingly many who knew nothing about our plans for the Grand Pavilion. I got 8 forms completed, but since that included seven individual memberships that only accounted for nine new members. That was however two better than last year, when I think I signed up seven in total.

Good work was done in painting the windows on the ground floor, I will do a Blog posting about that tomorrow.

Gregor

N.Gregor Macgregor
Chairman, The Grand Pavilion Ltd

See our Progress: www.savethepavilion.co.uk &

Support out vision: www.thegrandpavilion.co.uk

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any ideas for the future of the Pavilion at Matlock Bath please let us know.